Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blog Star

I'm so excited! Kevin Roderick of L.A. Observed wrote about a bunch of eclectic blogs in his post the other day and I made the list! My good friend, Beth O. alerted me to this mention. Thanks, Beth, you're a peach! Most of the blogs listed are L.A.-centric, with a variety of subjects covered: Food, L.A. landmarks, art in L.A., L.A. politics, etc. Kevin is the author of Mr. Larry's fave book, "The San Fernando Valley: America's Suburb."
Of course, Kevin only mentioned part of my Saturday....just the shopping in Burbank and seeing famous L.A. personalities at Philippe's Restaurant. He didn't even mention that I went to the Music Center for a matinee performance of "Curtains.", which is a very L.A. thing to do!
It's unusual to find me in Burbank...it's kind of off my beat....."From Boyle Heights to the Beach....from Manchester to Mulholland...", but I am thankful for the notice. Thanks, Kevin!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Kudos! A much deserved mention for sure!

 
At 6:16 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was only a matter of time before LA caught up with one of the most interesting blogs. I see stardom in your future.

 
At 7:47 PM PDT, Blogger Pam said...

You are so famous Ellen, 'bout time the rest of L.A. caught up with your fabo world! Knot On!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery