Thursday, October 26, 2006

WeHo SnB Stitch 'n Witch

Oooo....I'm so excited! Tonight is our Halloween Party at the WeHo SnB. We always have a great time at these special events. Last year's costumes were outstanding. I don't know how everyone will top them. Even if you don't have a costume, you should definitely join in the fun....bring your camera! We will meet at 7pm at the Original Farmers Market in the upstairs dining area. Our cruise director and party planner is Miss Natalie! She's awesome. There are sure to be special treats and prizes.
Here's just a peek at portions of my costume for the evening:

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:07 PM PDT, Blogger Sara said...

ooh, I see a flowered headband! My guess is either Frida Kahlo or Sonja Henjie.

 
At 1:13 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a tease! I can't wait to see the rest of the costume!!

Have fun tonight and say "hi" to everyone for me! ;)

 
At 3:38 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I see a monkey - I bet you're coming as the WeHo SnB web ring!!!!!

(was that too many exclamation marks? I don't want you to think I'm like the Crazy One.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery