Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yummy Web Turkey

We're going OUT for Thanksgiving! Yippee. No cooking, no muss, no fuss. HOWEVER, there are also NO LEFTOVERS. Darn. We may just have to pop over to Pann's or one of my other fave coffee shops, Rae's Diner in Santa Monica for a second meal of turkey, stuffing, cranberries, etc.
My Aunt and Uncle are hosting the family (about 20 people) at The Punch Grill in Santa Monica for dinner. It should be lovely.
I salute the Queen of Poultry Crochet as I leave you with my photo of Regina's Turkey Handbag from last season. Gobble 'till you wobble! Have a marvelous holiday.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lady Linoleum's Crocheted Turkey Handbag, unstuffed!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought my hero-worship of Regina had maxed out.

It turns out I have an infinite capacity for Regina worship.

 
At 7:41 PM PST, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ellen and Mr.Larry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery