Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Proud

Cover photo by Larry Underhill
Many of you know that my husband, Larry Underhill, is a photographer. His photo jobs are varied. He works with architects, preservation groups, artists, art galleries, public relations people, non-profit groups and everyone in-between!

A few months ago a magazine from New York, "The Magazine Antiques" contacted Larry to photograph the Gamble House in Pasadena for a story they were planning. The Gamble House is a craftsman-style home built by architects, Greene and Greene in 1908. It's a very impressive estate and worth visiting.
Yesterday, the Magazine sent us the issue containing Larry's photos. One of Larry's photos is on the cover! So exciting!!! Of course, there are many of his photos inside too. It's a story called "Two Arts and Crafts Houses: Paradigms in Pasadena and Boston" by Maureen Meister.

The magazine is available for purchase now at your finer newstands.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 4:08 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous cover! Kudos to Mr. Larry. I'll have to look for the magazine!

 
At 9:52 PM PDT, Blogger mj said...

It's beautiful. Mr. Larry is indeed an artist. I LOVE the Gamble House..

 
At 12:02 AM PDT, Blogger mehitabel said...

Congratulations indeed! I love the Gamble House, and I will look forward to finding the magazine so I can see one of my favorite architectural treasures as photographed by one of my favorite artists!

 
At 7:37 AM PDT, Blogger Faith said...

Woo hoo larry!!! The photo is absolutely beautiful!

 
At 7:40 AM PDT, Blogger jillian said...

Congrats Larry! But I am not at all surprised :) You are an incredible photographer!

 
At 12:15 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Way to go, Mr. Larry! Please pass along my congrats to him on scoring a national magazine cover.

 
At 4:07 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

WOW!! You go, Mr. Larry.

 
At 11:01 PM PDT, Blogger jenna! said...

1. Happy New Year!

2. LOVE the orange...FABULOUS.

3. I just adore the Gamble House. Larry's cover shot is just gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery