Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ravel-mania

I finally received my invitation to join Ravelry. I've been uploading photos of projects, stash, etc. trying to align myself with the machinations of this great community! My name is Ellblo, so if you want to be my "friend", feel free to click away. I've only joined one group...the Crocheters, of course. Luckily, we don't have to admit to ALL of our stash and ALL of our past projects. Hey Ms. Monster Crochet....where are all your crazy, squiggly reptiles and monster veggies on Ravelry?

Anyway, I'm excited to be part of this internet knit/crochet resource and will ultimately spend an inordinate amount of time cruising the site. Have you signed up yet? Hope to see you at the WeHo SnB tomorrow night!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:58 AM PDT, Blogger jenna! said...

Please don't tell me today is Thursday...then I really have lost my mind.

:-)

 
At 12:13 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oy! Sorry Jenna! I just WANTED it to be Thursday. I've fixed the post.

OR...maybe I'm trying to "Gaslight" you...heh heh. Huh? Wednesday? What are you talking about?

 
At 12:42 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I'm glad to see it's not just me. All day I've been confused, b/c my brain thinks its Thursday, but everyone else thinks its Wednesday.

Congrats on the long-awaited Ravelry invite - I know you've been anxious about that. I bet you'll never guess who I am there...

 
At 3:24 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Ellen, you have the busiest schedule. Love the posts. Shag and Tiki Modern look like good fun, especially those Trader Vic Mai Tais! See you around ravelry!

 
At 10:46 AM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

It's about time you received your invitation. I'll see you AND your stash there soon!

 
At 1:09 PM PDT, Blogger Deborah said...

I just got my invite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery