Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Little Knittery

I visited the new location of The Little Knittery last weekend. I didn't buy any yarn, but I was really tempted!! I was looking for a pair of size 7 circular needles with a short (16") wire to finish up the sleeves on Larry's green cardigan that I've been ignoring for months! TLK had the needles and Robin gave me a tour of the new shop.
The new space is small, but filled with light. There's a small seating area inside and a larger patio table in the back. The yarn, book and accessories selection is good. The Little Knittery offers many classes along with informal instruction. If you live on the east side of town, this is a good shop to visit.
The Little Knittery
3042 Glendale Blvd., Atwater Village
323/663-3838

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

EllenBlo: Who, *ME*?! An enabler?!

TheRestOfTheKnittingWorld: YES!!!!

 
At 3:05 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I really want to knit a cactus!

 
At 9:12 AM PDT, Blogger mary said...

Looks like a better location and much better light! I gotta go and check it out!

 
At 8:22 PM PDT, Blogger Lulu said...

looks like a nice cozy place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery