Friday, July 11, 2008

Summertime SnB

Big Group at the WeHo SnB Last Night!
I really love my Stitch 'n Bitch groups! The group I've attended for the longest time is the WeHo SnB that meets every Thursday night at the Original Farmers Market (3rd and Fairfax) from 7-9 in the upstairs dining area.

Last night was a particularly well-attended meet-up. We even had a few newcomers!

I left work early and made it over to 3rd and Fairfax by 6:30, so I zoomed into Dupar's to see if Regina and Jenna were still there. When they do attend the WeHo SnB, they often eat first at Dupar's. I caught them and ordered a yummy chicken pot pie.

We walked upstairs and joined the knitters and crocheters. As the evening progressed, more people joined us.It was very exciting to see Baby Vivian do some impressive walking! What a great night! Do join us when you're in town.
This Saturday is our once-a-month morning meeting of the WeHo SnB. We'll be in the upstairs dining area from 10am to noon tomorrow, July 12th. Hope to see you there.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:40 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Ah, man. Look at all the fun I missed because my stupid boss kept me late. And Faith was there? I haven't seen her in ages. And is that Allison making an appearance before she leaves us? Dang.

 
At 12:43 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there in two weeks! I can't wait. :)

 
At 12:48 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Wren and Robin were there?! And Regina and Jenna are BLOND?! And VIVIAN IS WALKING?!?!?!! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP?!?!

Just call me Rip (as in Van Winkle, not as in Rest In Pieces).

 
At 10:07 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Vivienne walking?!

But the chicken pot pie...yum.

I love our group!

 
At 11:22 PM PST, Anonymous waiting for payday said...

LOL. I love the idea of a stitch and bitch group. Thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery