Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seraphina Redux

I just can't stop making these Seraphina shawls! They are fast, easy but interesting to crochet and the results are impressive. Once you figure out the pattern, it moves quickly, but looks intricate. I needed a holiday gift for my sister-in-law, Ginny. She and my brother, Ken live in North Carolina where it gets chilly in the wintertime. Ginny LOVES purple. I had this beautiful Rowan Yorkshire Tweed, DK weight in my stash, purchased at the Great Black Sheep Knittery Sale of 2007. I'm using a size "H" crochet hook.

Ken will be receiving some gorgeous socks from Fernwood Woolworks in Portland, Oregon. I'm almost done with all of my holiday knitting and crocheting....just a few finishing touches that I hope to accomplish over our long Thanksgiving Day holiday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM PST, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love the color!!!

 
At 7:30 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

The color is amazing. She is gong to love it.

 
At 12:04 AM PST, Blogger justclaire said...

What a lovely colour. I'm sure your SIL will be delighted with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery