Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Wonderful Day

Shag's Tiki Christmas
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, and don't forget Festivus for the Rest of Us! One of my favorite places at Christmastime is the Original Farmers Market @ 3rd and Fairfax, Los Angeles. I spend a great deal of time at this vortex of Los Angeles. Eventually, everyone ends up here. The Market is decorated beautifully this time of year. If you have a chance, visit and partake of some of the deliciousness that the Market has to offer...for the eyes as well as for the stomach!
In the past few years, I've met many wonderful knitters and crocheters through my WeHo Stitch 'n Bitch group. We meet at the Farmers Market on Thursday nights. I wish all of my Los Angeles friends, and those far away too, a very Happy Holiday!

WeHo SnB Girls @ Holiday Time

Today, Larry and I will be visiting with my folks and partaking of our traditional family Christmas meal....lox, bagels and cream cheese with a side of chopped herring! Savor the day.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Merry Christmas Ellen & Larry!

Aren't we a festive bunch?!

 
At 5:20 PM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Happy holidays, Ellen and Larry! And here's to a sparkly 2009!

 
At 6:15 PM PST, Blogger betty said...

Happy holidays!

 
At 8:19 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and Larry, Ellen! I sure do miss you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery