Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Orange Tones

Yes, I do like orange and any color related to orange, like rust, copper and certain reds. I just finished my Kasbah slipover. It's a bit short, but it's cool and comfy and works with lots of my wardrobe.
Sorry for the blurry photos. My fashion photographer wasn't available at the time.
My friend, Ana invents sweaters all the time. I love her Easy Breezy halter top. I decided to see if I could make a crocheted version of this halter. I used some beautiful Red Heart Eco-Ways Bamboo Wool that my friend Darcy gave me for my birthday; size "I" crochet hook, back loop only double crochet stitches for drape. It's a little bit holey, but I do like it. I'm working on a new and improved version!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:07 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

The orange sweater is a very good color for you. The new halter you knitted goes great with that necklace. What color will you be doing the next one in?

 
At 3:07 PM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

I love them! I've seen this one in person and it looks very nice. Orange looks great on you!

 
At 3:20 PM PDT, Blogger The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

From another orange lover...this is an awesome color on you!!

Beth in Austin

 
At 5:47 PM PDT, Anonymous laurie said...

I LOVE ORANGE! And I love orange on you. The halter top is kind of sexy! I saw some of that eco red heart at Michael's last weekend and almost got it but ended up with something else. They didn't have that orange color, though. It looks so good!

 
At 8:33 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orange you clever! Both of them look great.

 
At 9:45 AM PDT, Blogger Brenda said...

Oh, the top looks wonderful on you!

Hmm, I must use more orange myself. I have a large stash and there is a tragic lack of orange in it.

 
At 11:16 AM PDT, Blogger Beth McDermott Oliver said...

Oh yes, orange is your color. What yarn did you use on the "Kasbah" slipover? Both are just beautiful!

 
At 6:50 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Gorgeous. I love how you use accent colors that POP!

However, I'm still waiting for a pic of you with pearls (fashion photog or not).

OT - word verification: aminguga. SERIOUSLY?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery