Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Noro-tastic


Just in case you haven't figured this out, I'm a big fan of Noro yarn. The color combinations that Mr. Noro comes up with just blow my mind. I also really like the long color runs vs. variegated color in most Noro yarns.
I have crocheted countless shawls using Noro yarns. I found a bit of leftover Noro Silk Garden sock yarn in my stash and decided to whip up a little scarf. I was thinking of giving this as a holiday gift, but I like it too much. Yet another orangey, reddish scarf added to my collection!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 11:38 AM PST, Blogger Jean said...

I just had to giggle, another scarf for your collection, I agree though this one is just too fab to pass up.

 
At 1:17 PM PST, Blogger susanc said...

Very pretty. And who knew there was a Mr. Noro?!!!

 
At 2:26 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I still can't wrap my head around the concept of you giving away a lot of your goodies. I mean really; particularly those shawls - I'd have a tough time letting those go. Of course, at the rate you complete things, maybe it's a survival mechanism...

 
At 3:08 PM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

It's the way he throws in those acidy and mossy and olivey greens that kills me. I love where the color switches. Smart move to keep that one!

 
At 4:07 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

It's a definite keeper.

 
At 4:15 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I love it

 
At 4:41 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Mr. Noro is a genius. Great scarf, Ellen!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 6:02 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this beautiful scarf! Looks like all the leaves that have fallen here.

 
At 11:15 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf, Ellen! I love your sense of color!

Hey, did you know the LA Conservancy is doing It's A Wonderful Life at the Million Dollar Theatre next month!

 
At 3:56 PM PST, Blogger Christy T said...

I've been so busy with regular life that I missed this gorgeous scarf! I LOVE IT!!! Isn't noro great?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery