Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fancy!

Fancy Meat Section at the new Ralph's Signature Store

I stopped by my new Ralph's SIGNATURE store on Sunday to lay in a few supplies for the pre-Emmy show and Emmy broadcast couch potato marathon.
Whoa! This new Ralph's Grocery Store is really beautiful. It's always been a large store, ever since Alpha-Beta replaced the old Boy's Supermarket at this site, subsequently replaced by a Ralph's. I call this mid-town location the crossroads of L.A. Many diverse groups shop at this center. The market always has ample selections of Asian, Latin, Kosher and classic American items.

Piano and Saxophone Duo @ Ralph's MidTown

This Sunday was part of the grand re-opening. There was a barbecue in front with sizzling hot dogs; all kinds of in-store free tasting options; raffles for prizes AND live music!!! I've heard that this "celebration" will continue on the weekends for at least another month.
I loved standing in line, groovin' to the electric piano and sax stylings. The duo was wailing on "Night Train" during my check-out experience.
Ralph's Signature Store 4760 West Pico Blvd. @ San Vicente, Los Angeles Ca., 90019

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Twilight said...

I think a live band would make most shopping more fun. How cool!

 
At 4:18 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

You missed one of the local winos doing the freak dance with Poppin' Fresh to Mariachi music when I was there...it was a sight to behold.

Having said that, it is a beautiful place to shop.

 
At 3:05 PM PDT, Anonymous fredde said...

that's fantastic that they have that!!!! I love when I see massage chairs in markets...I pop myself in for 10 minutes!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery