Friday, October 29, 2010

Vintage Photo Friday - Halloween

Trick or Treaters, Panorama City, 1957
photo courtesy of L.A. Public Library Archives

Halloween is upon us! We held our WeHo SnB Spooktacular last night at the Original Farmers Market. It was a blast! Costume winners, below:

photo by Mr. Larry

Denise was the Dragon Lady, Brenda came as a Shih Tzu puppy, Sara is a jelly fish, Vivian a humpback whale and lucky Richard is a squid!
Happy Halloween everyone and have a great weekend!

Hootie Owl-Kitty Ellen
photo by Beth

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM PDT, Blogger Brenda said...

Hi Ellen,
The WEHO SnB party was fun! Weren't the costumes great?
Could you possibly send me the photo of me in my Halloween “costume”? I’d love to put it up on my Facebook page…

Thanks!

 
At 6:25 PM PDT, Anonymous George Vreeland Hill said...

What memories.
Thank you for sharing them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery