Thursday, November 04, 2010

We Can Relax Now

7-year-old Ellen Knit Barbie's Skirt; Mom knit B's Top

Yes, the BHHS Class reunion was wonderful. We have been receiving e-mails from Classmates about how much fun they had and what a great job our committee did! Phew! We can relax a bit! Now, we have to produce the Memory Book. Luckily, that's only a lot of clerical and computer graphics work.
Tonight, as part of my brain relaxation program, I'll be at the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch at the Original Farmers Market, knitting with friends. Seeing all of my longtime elementary school girlfriends over the weekend at the reunion makes me think of my beloved Barbie Doll.


I link memories of girlfriends, Barbie and knitting all together. I learned to knit when I was very young, just in time to make clothes for my Barbies. I may just drag out the ol' girls and knit them up a few more outfits for the upcoming holiday season!

Crocheted Outfit w/Sock Yarn; Darcy's "Pucci" Handbag

Barbie had her own knitting accessories!

See you tonight in the upstairs dining area of the F. Mkt., 7-9pm!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:03 AM PDT, Anonymous Julie said...

Did you make her knitting accessories, or did you buy them?

 
At 7:34 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Barbie's knitting accessories came with one of her outfits....a 2 piece sweater set and matching pencil skirt from Mattel, pictured in pink above. The set I had was royal blue.

 
At 10:27 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Your Barbie collection is awesome. All my Barbies disappeared. I also had a Twiggy doll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery