Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seen Around Town

Trader Joe's Parking Lot, Hollywood

As I zoom around my beloved Los Angeles, I like to snap shots of places and things that amuse me. Here are a few!

East Culver CityOverland Ave., Palms - Trick-Name Apartments!Street Art, Sunset Blvd., West HollywoodAccordion-Roof, Pico near Beverly Dr., L.A. (formerly an Orange Julius Stand)Peter Shire Sculpture in Home Depot Parking Lot, Pico-Union, Los AngelesCarousel, Santa Monica PierOur new refrigerator being delivered!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

I see you've found the Crapi Apartments, too. You've got such an eye for things.

 
At 4:51 PM PDT, Blogger mj said...

A new fridge!!!!! I know how exciting that can be!

 
At 11:07 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

Crapi apartments...lol too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery