Monday, July 25, 2011

Final Celebration - 2011

Flan @ Frida's

Yes, my birthday usually lasts for about a week! Yesterday was the final celebration with my Yarny Grrlz. We had a divine lunch at Frida's in Beverly Hills. The restaurant is really pretty, the service is good and the food is delicious.
We each ordered drinks...super strong margaritas and sangria. See below for the array of menu items.

Click here to view these pictures larger

After lunch we zoomed over to our house for yarny pursuits. Larry was waiting with a special birthday cake. He ordered my favorite...the seasonal strawberry shortcake from Phoenix Bakery in China Town. We had tons of fun opening presents (my personal fave activity), show 'n tell of yarn, crocheting, knitting, yakking and more!

Mr. Larry, in service
Strawberry Shortcake from the Phoenix Bakery
I love my girlfriends!! Thank you all for a fantastic culmination to a wonderful birthday week!

L-R: Darcy, Carol, Lori, Julie, Ellen, Natalie, Beth, Mary Jo

Thanks to Larry, Beth and Mary Jo for the photos!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery