Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Missoni Mania

Ever since Missoni announced their new line for Target, I've been eyeing lots of ripple patterns!

Love this Cowl
ZigZag Washcloth
this pattern looks great in a single color too


I am working on my "Mock-Missoni" Cardigan right now, along with about 15 other projects!! I'm crocheting a basic top-down cardigan using some gifted Red Heart Soft Yarn ("Embers), from Darcy. Red Heart Soft has a beautiful drape...even in chunky crochet stitches. This yarn is sooooo variegated, that each double crochet stitch ends up being one color....FASCINATING and HYPNOTIZING! I plan on making a button band of horizontal stripes in solid colors (dark and light brown and coral), also striped collar and cuffs. I might use this stripe generator for a random stripe pattern. It really makes interesting patterns that I would never think of.Have you caught the Missoni fever?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I have Missoni fever. Target here I come for affordable Missoni.

 
At 1:31 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link for the cowl doesn't work. what is it?

 
At 2:42 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Here's the link for the cowl:

http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns2/accessories/MochiPlus-ZigZagCowl.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery