Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspirations

We're coming up to the holidays. I have to think about yarny gift ideas. These come to mind:






I usually only knit and/or crochet items for my friends that also knit and crochet. They are the friends that REALLY appreciate a handmade gift. Larry is the exception, of course. He wears the sweaters and scarves that I make him all the time during the winter. My Mom wears the scarves I make for her too. She has a drawer dedicated in her bureau exclusively for the "Ellen Originals."
How about you? Are you making gifts for the holidays this year? What are you knitting and/or crocheting? Inquiring minds need to know!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

Love the scarf - tea cozy not so much!! Anyone you make a gift for will be very lucky to receive it. Also that basket looks so realistic. Have you ever made one? I would think you must have to do something to make it hold it's form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery