Friday, July 20, 2012

Vintage Photo Friday

Hairstyles of Ellen, Top row, left to right: Age 4, 27, 38
Middle row, l-r: 17, 59, 42
Bottom row, l-r: 53, 22, 6

I'm getting to my blog very late in the day! That's because I've been extremely busy on my BIRTHDAY!!! The photo collage above is a study in my hairstyles throughout the last mmm--mmmm years! I am officially vintage! In fact, I've been vintage for about 10 years. Ugh!
Even though my b-day celebrations for the past week have been fun and I appreciate all of the attention from family and friends, I'm ready to go off quietly into a corner and stare at the wall until next year.
Last Sunday, my Mom, Roz and my Step-Dad, Hal hosted a small brunch at Del Rey Yacht Club for a few of my knitster friends. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a marvelous time!

Centerpiece created by my friend, Lori aka Blossom Alliance
Hip Chix @ Marina del ReyThanks, Mom and Hal for the lovely brunch!


Roxbury Park, Beverly Hills

One more vintage photo that I love to post on my birthday. Above is my 4th b-day party at Roxbury Park in Beverly Hills. I'm still in contact with most the kids in this photo! Amazing!
Thanks to everybody for the grand birthday wishes! Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 8:08 AM PDT, Blogger Patricia said...

Buon compleanno! Loved the hairstyle photos...the smile remains constant. Being a woman of a certain age, I can empathize with the birthday emotions. That said...I am still joyful at continuing to inhabit this earth!! That is my wish for you as well...enjoy your wonderful life.

 
At 3:47 AM PDT, Blogger blandina said...

Buon compleanno from Florence as well! (I am a July girl too,I was born on the first).

 
At 12:43 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Why don't I believe that you'll be sitting staring at the wall all year??!!! Love the hair-do collage--you look as fabulous now as ever. Glad you had such a happy birthday weekend.
PS vintage shmintage.

 
At 5:53 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium for sale dublin - se usa valium

 
At 4:53 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online where to get valium uk - valium 2mg dosage

 
At 9:47 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic diazepam online buy diazepam 5mg - diazepam side effects in dogs

 
At 4:41 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam without a prescription diazepam length in system - diazepam dosage animals

 
At 10:13 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy msj diazepam online - prescription drug diazepam

 
At 2:17 PM PDT, Blogger Lydia lopicova said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Ibogaine hcl is the active chemical found in the African Tabernanthe iboga root that clears physical withdrawal signs drug craving

Contact Us
Phone: +1 (786) 822-5159
Email: ibogaineprovidersonline@gmail.com

Click here for MORE DETAILS....

 
At 12:52 PM PDT, Blogger Help Now said...


Help Ukraine Online
Come back alive fund
donations in cryptocurrency
Donate Now
Know About US
Contact us to support Ukraine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery