Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Annual Dishcloth Swap

2012 Dishcloth Swap

I like to participate in yarny swaps involving small items. Two of my favorite swaps on Ravelry (excellent online community for yarny folks) are the Potholder Swap and the Dishcloth Swap. It's fun planning your designs, discussing them on Ravelry with other members and then actually making the designs and sending them off to your swap-partners. I just love seeing what everyone creates!
I've finished my entries for this year's Dishcloth Swap. I used a stitch pattern that I found years ago in a stitch dictionary. I varied the colors for each cloth. Cotton dishcloths are really wonderful. They last for years and are great for scrubbing pots and dishes. I also use 100% cotton cloths in the shower. I like to call them Spa Cloths. Fancy!

Labels: , , ,

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery