Thursday, August 09, 2012

Lonesome Town

Our street looked just like Lonesome Town this morning. This is what Wilshire Vista must have looked like from the 1920's through the '40's, when everyone took the Red Car to work and to shops. Wilshire Vista is a very centrally located and convenient area. You really didn't need a car to function in this town. I've heard many stories from my parents about their travels on L.A.'s mass transit system of the past.

The City is resurfacing three long blocks of our street. I feel like we just had this done about 3 years ago! I know there are other streets in Los Angeles more deserving of re-surfacing. I drive over rough roads and pot-holes all day long. Who figures out which streets need attention?

No Parking Today until after 6pm

Labels: , ,

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery