Wednesday, July 30, 2014

License to Snap

 
I saw this plate at Griffith Park.  I love the "hand" sign used for BACKRUB!

My reporters in the field are on the case!  Thanks to Brenda and Diane for snapping a few vanity license plates for my blog!  I've been seeing quite a few fun plates too!

El Segundo Slipt Stitch Guild Member!


Brenda's Dog Lover

Seen in Diane's Church Parking Lot on a Tesla!

Brenda's Beverly Hills sighting

Brenda found this seamstress's plate to go with my knit enthusiast, above!

Thanks for making blog-writing so easy, Ladies!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM PDT, Blogger Leah said...

The bobbin could also be a spinner. It may be yarny after all.

 
At 10:12 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Good point, Leah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery