Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Talented Friends

Hat form with knitted flowers and leaves


Last Saturday at the El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild Meeting we viewed the results of a 3-month challenge.  I wasn't able to participate, but many of my friends did.  The challenge was to use the yarns given to you in a packet (KnitPicks yarn) and create something totally fabulous.  I believe that only two colors of yarn were in each packet, but that members of the challenge could swap and borrow yarn from each other, if needed.
Creative Cowls

WOW!  I was very impressed with the results.  The membership voted anonymously for the winners. I hope that the creators of each project are announced in next month's newsletter!


Huge dolls with yarn wigs, wearing knitted items, doing needlework

It was great to see everyone so involved with this event! There were tea cozies, pillows, mitts, hats and more.


Beautiful Fair Isle Sweater and Hat for creepy "Stepford" baby doll

LOVE the Monster Family!

Carol Hayes' Mouse with Giraffe in Pocket! The winner for "Most Creative"

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery