Monday, June 06, 2016

Trolling for Patterns

I troll the Ravelry "new patterns" section often. I always find it inspirational to see what other folks are knitting, crocheting and designing. This is a perfect procrastination project, trolling for patterns, much like the actual knitting and/or crocheting of projects! Instead of doing something useful like cleaning, cooking or organizing my closets, it only appears that I'm being useful by producing yarny objects. Most of the time, these yarny objects are not necessary, but they're usually so soft and adorable!
Here are a few patterns that have caught my interest. Click on the titles to be re-directed to the patterns:
Market Day Bag
Pandi Ski Mask
Charleston Hat.  This hat is knit AND crochet!

Eckstein Sweater
Bright Chevron Dishcloth
San Francisco Purse

During the summer I will try to concentrate on smaller projects. Having a sweater or afghan on my lap during hot weather is not a pleasant practice of procrastination!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM PDT, Blogger mwynn13 said...

These are so great. The hippie purse reminds me of a vest I made myself in high school. Think I'll give it a try. Thank you for posting these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery