Friday, December 16, 2016

More Pre-Holiday Fun

Tree at the Farmers Market. Look at those adorable little shopping basket ornaments!

Saturday was our last daytime West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch meeting of the year. We meet on the second Saturdays of every month at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, in the upstairs dining area from 10:00 am to noon. It's a small, but lively group! 
We had a mini-holiday celebration this past Saturday. Suzette and I have been exchanging knitted and crocheted items for a few years. This year we made each other tree ornaments. I must say, Suzette outdid herself this year! She knitted the Tiny Sock Monkey ornament for me. I shall call him Julius. He is so adorable!
Julius at the Farmers Market
Julius at Suzette's House
I cannot wait to put up our tree this weekend so Julius can hang out with all his other knitted and crocheted ornament friends!
Suzette also gifted Larry and I this fancy box o' chocolates. Yum!
I crocheted a Christmas Bauble ornament for Suzette. This pattern is really a cozy for damaged holiday ornaments, but I didn't have any so I just stuffed it with fiberfill.  I like it squishy!
Christmas Baubles

It was recently Vickie's birthday, so I crocheted a mini-tree garland for her office. Vickie decided to wear the garland as a necklace. Cute idea! I may have to copy her.
Vickie's Tree Garland Necklace
It's finally winter in Southern California. It has been cold, windy and rainy. Yay! We have LOTS to do before Christmas and Chanukah arrive next weekend.  Have a safe and happy weekend, my friends.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery