Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Del Rey Yacht Club

We celebrated another lovely family Thanksgiving yesterday. It was unusually hot in Los Angeles, 95 degrees! I'm most thankful that I did not have to turn on my oven! 
Click on photo to see larger version

Our gang of 22 met at the Del Rey Yacht Club for the buffet. Everything was delicious. Best of all, it was fun seeing my cousins, their children and grandchildren. The last two remaining matriarchs in our family, Roz and Mae, seemed to have a good time too!

Twilight time at Marina del Rey is the best time

Cousin Julia. My Mom always orders balloons for the table
To see more photos of our family Thanksgiving, click HERE.

"Blueberry Pie" for dessert!
Del Rey Yacht Club. 1965, Maurice Fleischman, architect





Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM PST, Blogger Emma Burns said...

That blueberry pie hat! Is there a pattern somewhere? I have to make one immediately!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery